Stunning wedding firework displays designed by British Musical Firework Champions. Light up the sky at your wedding and delight your guests with a magical firework display. The
Or for the most romantic of gestures why not book a surprise firework display for your partner? We’ll work directly with your venue to amaze you both with a
Customer satisfaction is paramount at Flashpoint, so we always make sure that our display team are courteous and understand our customers needs at all times.
STANDARD • MUSICAL • LOW NOISE
WHY FLASHPOINT FIREWORKS?
♥ Spectacular wedding entertainment
♥ Designed by British Musical Champions
♥ Firework displays to suit all budgets
♥ Full £10m Insurance for peace of mind
♥ Our friendly crew members are BPA trained
♥ All displays bespoke designed
Our firework displays will be one of the most talked about moments after your wedding day… This is something we have been told many times by our happy customers over the past 20 years.
Now you need to choose the type of display you would like and obviously this is not something you do every day.
On average our wedding displays cost between £1500 – £3000 Inc VAT, but in the past year we have provided firework displays from £495 to £15,000, so the sky really is the limit when it comes to booking a wedding firework displays for your special day. See all our starting prices below.
Please note: All prices quoted are within a 35 mile radius of Guildford, Surrey. Depending on your budget there may be additional transport costs that will be agreed before any booking. Also when booking your display it is advisable to check with your venue, to make sure they allow fireworks. Some do, but some don’t and others have their own restrictions to adhere to.
Starter Packagefrom just
- Our Starter packages are from just £495 Inc VAT. These displays are two to three minutes in length and are ideal for smaller weddings on a budget. Amazing firework displays. Please contact our friendly team for more information. Terms & Conditions Apply
Standard Displaysfrom just
- Our Standard display prices start from just £695 Inc VAT. These displays can last anywhere from three to fifteen minutes depending on your budget. They can also be fired from multiple positions depending on the display site at your venue. Terms & Conditions Apply
“You guys were absolutely phenomenal and I can’t praise you enough for making it happen at such short notice and for travelling such long distance to get here. All our guests commented on how fantastic the display was and it made our night extra extra special.”
Maruf Choudhury & Annum Kiani – Chesham Cricket Club, Buckinghamshire
Musical Starterfrom just
- Our Musical Starter prices are from just £1295 Inc VAT. Stunning firework displays choreographed to your choice of music with split-second accuracy. These displays are fired from a single firing point and are very popular with brides & grooms across the South-East. Don’t just take our word for it, see our Facebook page for all our 5-Star customer reviews. Terms & Conditions Apply
Musical Displayfrom just
- Our Musical display prices start from just £1595 Inc VAT. British Award Winning firework displays choreographed to your choice of music with split-second accuracy. We are extremely proud of our musical displays and we have an outstanding reputation for delivering amazing displays, don’t just take our word for it… see the videos below. Terms & Conditions Apply
“Jason designed a musical firework display for our wedding to Rudimental “feel the love”. It was spectacular. It was so magical and fireworks filled the sky for the whole song! Easy to book & to communicate with, would highly recommend!“
Nikki Humes – Bury Court Barn, Hampshire
Low Noise Displayfrom just
- Our Low Noise prices start from just £850 Inc VAT. Shh… we do think of your neighbours you know. We have developed a number of stunning low noise firework displays for venues across the country. These are not silent fireworks but they are considerably quieter than our standard displays. We are the preferred supplier of Low Noise displays at many venues. Terms & Conditions Apply
Exquisite Displayfrom just
- Our Exquisite display prices start from just £2995 Inc VAT. Are you planning a unique wedding? Have you got fantastic ideas on how your wedding will be just that bit different? Do you want to stand out from the crowd? Then you are in the right place… these amazing displays are a cut above the standard wedding displays we provide and use material from all over the world. Terms & Conditions Apply
see our displays.
Wedding firework displays at Bury Court Barn
Wedding firework displays at Somerley House
“Well what can we say, the display was absolutely incredible and I can honestly say it’s been the highlight and the most talked about part of the whole day! Lots of guests captured videos that are just magical but we didn’t want it to end. Sensational! Once again thank you so so much for an amazing display – worth every penny! Would have no hesitation giving you a testimonial or you can certainly use this email as you see fit.”
Jonathan & Darren – Horsley Estate
“Flashpoint are simply amazing!!! I organised a display for my sister’s wedding & they were helpful in every way, keeping it a secret from everyone but the venue & photographer until the day. I cannot recommend them enough, just wonderful x”
Heather Jones – Pine Ridge Golf Club – Camberley
Wedding firework displays at London Golf
Wedding firework displays at Warbrook House
questions & answers.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Below we have listed the most common questions we get asked when talking about wedding firework displays, find the answers to your questions…
HOW MUCH DOES A FIREWORK DISPLAY COST?
The cost of a firework display comes down to your budget. We have provided wedding firework displays from £500-£15,000 over the past 20 years. We work out the best firework display we can provide for your budget.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT IS RAINING?
The display will still go ahead. At Flashpoint we watch the weather forecasts very carefully in the days running up to your wedding day and if there is any chance of rain, all the fireworks will be waterproofed prior to the event. We have never cancelled a firework display due to rain.
CAN WE HAVE SILENT FIREWORKS?
CAN WE CHOOSE A COLOUR THEME?
Yes, we can add a certain colour theme to your display. Although we would suggest that having five minutes of say green fireworks may limit the overall effect of the display. So it may be better to have the start or the end of the display in a specific colour, so it does not limit the type of effects in your display.
WHAT TIME CAN WE HAVE OUR FIREWORKS?
In the UK we can provide firework displays up until 11:00pm with the exceptions of November 5, New Years Eve, Chinese New Year and Diwali – where we are allowed until 1:00am.
DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?
Yes – at Flashpoint Fireworks Ltd we have comprehensive £10 million public & product liability insurance.
OUR VENUE HAS ASKED FOR A RISK ASSESSMENT?
All of our displays have a full written risk assessment and site plan supplied to you and your venue prior to the display.
WE ARE HAVING OUR WEDDING AT HOME CAN YOU DO A DISPLAY IN OUR GARDEN?
Yes, we have worked at many private properties around the country for wedding firework displays. It is best to call our team on 01483 417475 and talk through the types of fireworks we can use in your garden. The larger the space the bigger the fireworks but we can work in smaller gardens as well.
WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT TERMS?
To confirm your booking we require a 40% deposit with the final payment due one month before the wedding date.
“On behalf of my husband Michael and I, we cannot thank you and Flashpoint Fireworks enough for the Fireworks on our Wedding Day. The fireworks were absolutely incredible, all our guests loved them and said how amazing they were! We knew they would be good but ‘Good’ was an understatement, the were out of this world, we loved them, they were the perfect finale to a perfect day. We would highly recommend you to anyone wanting fireworks.”
Sonal & Michael Patel – Surrey
OUR COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE
Listed below is everything we include in ALL our wedding display packages. If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will endeavour to include them in your display.
Before the display
• Site survey and produce risk assessment
• Discussion about your needs and expectations
• Display design, incorporating any of your wishes
• Emergency services notification where required
On the day
• Professional display team to set up the fireworks
• The lead firer will liaise with you and your venue
• Check that all safety procedures are in place
• Fire your display at the correct time
• Clear the site of all fireworks and rake the display site
After your wedding
• Email you to make sure you were happy with our service
• Ask you to fill in a customer satisfaction form
• Supply you with a video of the display, if it has been recorded
If required, we also liaise directly with all the emergency services including the police, fire service, coast guard and Civil Aviation Authority.
Prices include South East England travel within a 45 mile radius of Guildford, Surrey. Any additional travel expenses will be agreed before any booking form is completed – there will be no hidden extras.
Wedding Fireworks UK is part of Flashpoint Fireworks Ltd – a professional fireworks company providing corporate, public, wedding, November, birthday, low noise and musical displays across the whole of the UK.
get in touch.
we’d love to chat
Use the form below.
“Thank you for the low noise fireworks at Loseley Park for our wedding. They were truly spectacular and we continue to get comments from guests saying how amazing they were. Thank you in particular for managing to put it together with no-one seeing, it was a complete surprise for my husband, family and friends.”
Louisa Dalgleish – Guildford, Surrey
Professional wedding firework displays provided across the South East in Surrey • Hampshire • Berkshire • Essex • West Sussex • Kent • East Sussex • London • Oxfordshire • Herefordshire • Buckinghamshire